? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 6, 2009

2 weeks :)

So I have been married for two weeks now, and I must say it is incredibly awesome. I love that I get to spend all my free time with Jon. We had an wonderful time on our Honeymoon, we spent two weeks in Florida, went to Disney world for the first time. I must say that I am really glad that I got to experience it with Jon for the first time. I am still loving my life. I will have more on married life soon, but I have to have little while to have some stories :)

0 comments: