? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Lazy Days

Every now and then everyone has those days when they want to be completely left alone, and be lazy. I mean the kind of lazy where you keep telling yourself that you should get up and do something; like fold the laundry sitting next to you or clean the bathrooms that are nasty. Well today was one of those days for me.... After work I was completely lazy. Come to think of it, I have had these kind of days more often than usual. I guess because, well I don't know why but it is what it is :) Needless to say that tomorrow I will NOT be lazy. I will cook dinner, I will clean the house and will NOT around on the couch watching Netflix.

Please keep me in your prayers though. I have had this cold I can not kill and my back has been sore/hurting. Prayers would be appreciated!! Well until next time!

0 comments: