? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

To Change a Life

     How does one change a life? Well the answer is actually an easy one, You can't... This question has been on my mind and heart recently. Honestly I have never wanted to change someones life, well not in a literal way. Here recently God has laid some people on my heart, and I feel as though I need to play a part in changing their lives... 

     When we got orders to come to Delaware I was unsure of the reason why. After much time with God I think I have found the answer. I want my life to be different, I want people to look at how I live and see that I have something that is amazing, Salvation. I will be the first to admit that I have not lived like this in the past, but God has laid this on my heart. I know that I must strive to be different. I must live like no one else so that I can show people Christs love. I have been trying to achieve this goal since we moved here to our new home. 
      I have had many blessings since we moved here; 1. I met a friend who asked me to be her spiritual mentor, 2. in her doing so, another girl we work with has seen the difference and wants to do the same, 3. God has blessed and put my arthritis in remission, 4. We have made awesome new friends at our church! These blessings have made me realize that God does here my prayers and that he can change not only my life but also through me the lives of others. What a joy these last few months have been to see all the things that God is doing! I only hope that He continues to do amazing things through my testimony, and that I can keep myself in check and be the best mentor to Jasmeen that I can be. Please pray for me during this year and also for Jasmeen and Jennifer! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for new friends!

Changes can be so hard. I wish sometimes that I didn't feel a need to know "why." Trust would be so much easier if I could treat it like it's meant and not wonder "why." :) Trust and faith...without sight. Need to work on that! :)

Unknown said...

Trusting by faith and not wondering "why" has been my biggest thing these days... working hard on walking by faith!