? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Racing Minds....

You know that feeling that your mind is on a race car track going in circles at 90 miles a minute??? Yeah me too. Sometimes it is a good thing. For instance when you are writing a book. Then you can get all your ideas down before they vanish into the abyss of forgetfulness. Or when you have a lot of things to get done around the house or work. Then you can get things done in a timely manner. Usually, when my mind is making it's rounds around the track it's not a good time. 

Like for instance, when I am trying to sleep. Seriously, I am not joking. My mind can be completely normal paced all day and then when I lay down to sleep. BAM! It revs its engine and speeds around the track! Like tonight for example. It is 11:15 pm on a Sunday night. I have work in the morning and here I am blogging about how my mind won't shut up! 
So I am laying in bed, after I have read a little in my book to "calm" my mind, and wouldn't you know it, I can't stop thinking. Thinking about what I need to get done in the house, thinking about my plans for the week, for next week. thinking about my book I am writing, So naturally when I start thinking about my book and the direction I want it to go, I have to get up and work on it!  Yes, this is the curse of the writer. 

So would I rather be snoozing away in my nice comfy bed next to me husband? Why yes I would, but no I am sitting here on my couch with my blanket and laptop writing. Ah, the never ending story of my racing mind!

0 comments: