? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Change in the wind

Sometimes change is just what the doctor ordered. Although not everyone deals with change the same, change is still sometimes the answer to what we need. For me, Change is good and it is coming sooner than I could have imagined!


Several months ago Jon applied for retraining within the Air Force. We thought they had decided to not accept him and that his chance of retraining was gone. We prayed for months for God's will to be done and felt like that maybe it was for Jon to not retrain. But, today we got the answer that God is AWESOME God!!!!!!!! He is allowing Jon to retrain into paralegal! we are so excited that we can not find the words to express!

It is a nerve racking, exciting, heart pounding time for me right now. I know that change in on the horizon and it is coming fast, but my fears are outweighing my joys. I have to keep telling myself that God is in control, He has the bigger picture. He sees the entire plan for my life. I have no idea what will happen in the coming months, but God does and he has got our lives in his hands! He is the master potter, molding our lives into what he wants.

So change is in the winds for the Rector's... we don't know what it is, but we do know who holds us! So please be in prayer for us as we go through these couple months that We can get through them and that God guides us to where he wants us!

0 comments: