? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Where there is a WILL there is a WAY!

The title of the sermon tonight was "Where there is a Will, there is a Way." That got me thinking of how true that is in my life! I have always been what most people call stubborn, or hard headed. I don't consider myself either one. I see myself as a fighter, independent, self-sufficient. That is also what my parents would call the "Bass Blood" coming out in me! I like to do thing on my own, I have never been the type of person to come out and admit that I need help with something. I will be the first person that jumps to help someone else though, but when it comes to my needs, well let's just say..."I got it!" Here lately with all this pain I have been in it has been such a struggle for me to be the independent person that I am. I have had to depend on my husband and my family, and yes sometimes my co-workers for help. It's hard for me to step back and say I can't do it all on my own anymore. Having people tell me to let them know if there is anything they can do for us when we get home from the hospital is something that I have a hard time answering! I want to be dependent, I want us to be able to handle it on our own, but I know that we wont be able to, and that God has placed wonderful people in our lives for a reason!


The most amazing realization that I have had this week is that this dependency on people is almost over! The Lord is going to allow me to be myself again! I have fought my way through and made a way, I had the will power and the drive to make it and I did! I feel like I am almost at the end of the road on a long journey. The idea that I can be somewhat normal after this surgery is amazing to me! I think I have forgotten what normal is. I guess I will find out soon ;)
Another realization I have had is that Where There was God's WILL, God made a WAY! Praise The LORD! God has provided for us in ways that are beyond our expectations!

When we finally gave up on our will and gave in to His will, things began to happen! It's so exciting to see the power if God at work all around us! I only hope that people can look at us and see that the best thing anyone can do in life is give up on your own plan and your own will, and give in to God's plan and God's will. You will see wonders that will amaze you!

0 comments: