? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Vows..

Tonight my husband and I went on a date. It was our Valentines date since we will be traveling the day after Valentines. We went to dinner and saw the new movie "The Vow." I must say, it was not what I expected, but it was a touching story that could have ended better but at least it didn't end sad! the whole story is focused on a husband who is so in love with his wife that he is completely devoted to her. They have a love that is "a once in a lifetime love," until one day a car accident takes her memory and it is gone.

I could not even imagine forgetting being in love with my husband! how horrible is that! Anyway, the point I want to make is that he didn't want to quit, he was committed. He was so in love that he wanted her back. I feel like that should be how I need to look at this fight, as a vow to myself and my husband. Not a marriage vow, but a vow that I will fight till the bitter end. I will not give up. When the rain pours and the winds blow I will stand. I will stand because I know that my husband has vowed to stand with me till death do us part. He deserves for me not to quit! A vow is a pledge and should not be broken, I will not break this one.

I know I have not written much this past week, it has been a hard one for me. My back has been so bad that I have wanted to quit. I have wanted to stay in bed and just do nothing but cry. Those are the days that I remember that I have made this vow, that my husband needs me, my family needs me, my friends need me. I can not give up. So yes, I went to a Love story movie and got inspiration out of it! Who would have thunk it!?!?!

0 comments: