? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 16, 2012

God Working!

Isn't it amazing to sit back and watch God work! I have been told many times in my life that I need to just let go and sit back and let God take care of things, let Him answer my prayers. The past several weeks has been so awesome! It has been one after the other! We got the call about Jon being able to retrain (huge answer!) and then yesterday at the surgeons office we got another answer!


When the surgeon walked in and looked at my MRI he said "Well the good news is, we can fix this." I was just in utter shock! He was completely ready to operate and fix my disc, without any hesitation to my age! I was so happy I couldn't think of the questions I wanted to ask or anything! It took me several seconds to pull myself back together and realize that it was not a dream! This is real, this is what I have been hoping for! Relief from this prison of pain! After he explained everything and we asked all our questions and he left to get the nurse to schedule the surgery, I put my hands over my face and just wanted to weep. Jon looked at me and said "Don't cry! this is good!" I told him that I was so happy I just wanted to cry. I am so happy that finally someone can see that I have exhausted every option and that I need relief. I am happy that some one is willing to do something about it!

So I am scheduled to have the surgery on March the 6th, in three weeks! I have a lot to get done in three weeks! I need to make sure my husband is ready to take care of the house and cook until I am back up on my feet. I need to finish my homework and get this certification course done by then! finish making my pillow I am working on, and hopefully finish my friends pants. If they come in on time. It is going to be a crazy chaotic three weeks! But I know that my Great God is supplying my every need, and all I had to do was turn it over to Him! What an amazing couple weeks it has been just watching God work in our lives!

0 comments: