? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 2, 2012

An energetic day!

So today I went to the doctor for follow up and the doctor decided that he would give me B12 pills, hoping that it would give me some energy. I took the pills this morning and surprisingly, they have made me feel "alive" as I would like to call it. I had so much energy at work, I was more awake! It was not a day without pain, but It was a day with energy which is good! Then I found out that I got a raise, and a small bonus at work! So all in all it was a good day! I have not had a good day in a long time!


I was told by my boss, concerning work, that it is not how you start but how you finish. That phrase has stuck with me. It's not how I have started this journey but how I am going to finish! I am going to finish strong!

0 comments: