? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 30, 2012

The power of music

Some people say that music has no power, but I have to disagree. I believe that music has some of the most power in our lives. It has the power to affect our mood,touch our hearts, inspire us, change our minds, makes us fall in love, and so many other things. More than anything else, music has the power to speak to us spiritually. God speaks to his people in many ways and I know that music is one of the most powerful ways. Worship services at church are all about music and that is when God stirs my heart most often. Not just in church, but it can be in the car too!


Last night at church we had our fifth Sunday singing service. Every single song fit together like one giant puzzle. Even though I sang during the service, I still felt like God had me there just so I could here those songs. The songs fit together with the struggles that I am going through and how that God is my provider. He is my anchor, my light, He is the Potter. I was reminder that In Christ alone is my strength, that he makes beautiful things out of me, that His blessings come through raindrops, and I should bless his name through every single struggle I come through! Song after song I had to hold back the flood of tears that wanted to come out because God was touching me in a way that I needed more than ever. At the end of the service all I could do was say, "Thank you Lord!" because I did need that reminder that He is working, and I am not going through this alone.

0 comments: