? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Faith that saves!

"Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed,My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O LORD, how long? Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake." Psalm 6:2-4


Grace:a manifestation of favor, especially by a superior

God's grace is infinite, and ever flowing. I was told today by someone close that We as Christians need to have the kind of faith that is intangible. In other words, knowing that his grace will sustain us through our day, week, month, and year. It is easy to have tangible faith, something we can see, but the intangible is where we mostly all probably struggle. I know I do. I struggle with the part of knowing that God's grace and mercy is sufficient to hold me up and keep me going to the end. 2012 is the year that is going to change. I am praying for the kind of faith in the intangible not just the tangible. I need to know that God's grace and mercy are going to sustain me. God is the one with the answers, I need to dig deeper into his word to find them! That is what I learned about myself today, I learned that I have issues with the intangible faith... So my prayer is not only for that but also for others around me to have it to. Just think of what a difference it would make in the world if we all that had down! If well all cold master the intangible faith! What a world that would be!!! I am glad I have a faith that can save me from the darkness that is trying to fight for my life! I am glad that I have God's mercy to help me fight Satan to get my life back and get it on track!!

0 comments: