? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 2, 2012

The beginning Day #2

Well Its the second day of 2012 and I think that I have had a rocky start to this whole taking back my life thing! So let's see on Sunday, which was New Years, I awoke to the fact that I could not move and decided that church was just not going to happen. I was extremely sad about that by the way! I really did want to start my year right! In church worshiping my Lord! But instead I was stuck in my bed with my heating pad, which has become my really good friend! ;)I was able to read my daily reading from the Bible that day and spent some much needed time with God. But on the brighter side (A side I am learning to look at more often) I was able to get up and go have lunch with my parents at their house and go to my cousins birthday party. It wasn't a total waste of a day!

Now Today was completely different than yesterday! How crazy is it that Satan always attacks my body and I hurt more on God's day than any other day! Today I was able to sleep in with my hubby and make breakfast together this morning!! Well Actually it was more of a brunch LOL!

This Journey that I am on is not going to be an easy one this year, that is for sure! Things will be very different for me and my husband as we start to take my life back from the Fibromyalgia, the arthritis, and the back pain. But this one thing I do know~ God is with me, each and ever single step of the way. I have my Husband, who without I would be lost and have no hope. I have my family who supports me and loves me. I have my church family who prays for me and my friends who love and pray for me. So I know that I am not alone, and I have never been alone, never once in these 8 years have I ever had to go through any of this alone. God has truly blessed!

The main things that are going to change to begin with are my diet~ I am no longer allowed to eat the amount of sugar that I LOVE!!!!!!!! It has been HORRIBLE!!!! No Sweet Tea, Soda, Milk, or juices. I am also no longer allowed to eat anything with Gluten in it~ which means no, pasta, breads, crackers, cheez its :( or any type of bread product. This has been one of the toughest changes for me! Having to read the labels of everything I buy = more time in the grocery store! But with all the help and support and prayer I can do it!

We are starting our year with a clean house and clean minds and clean hearts! We are ready for whatever God has to teach us this year! we are ready to Grow in the Knowledge of God's grace!

0 comments: