? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Rainbow of Promises :)
















I saw a full Rainbow today for the first time today! I was so excited, It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! While I was standing outside the door of my work staring at this rainbow, I thought of all God's promises and that I am going to be ok! That beautiful Rainbow was in the sky at the exact moment I needed to see it! Thank you Lord! God has promised that I am not alone, that he has a plan, that he is in control, and that no matter what happens down the road in my life that He is going to be the one that I turn to and the one that can help me! God is good All the time!!! He gives us so many promises that He will keep!

0 comments: