? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Little things can make you smile

I have been in such a "Funk" lately that I thought all hope of anything making me truly smile was gone; until today. This morning when I was doing my devotions and prayer time I prayed that God would help me find a way to make me smile and truly be happy. That I could slowly find my way out of this what seems like darkness that I have been in. So When I got off work today I went to check the mail like I do every day and I saw a card addressed to us in a kids handwriting. When I looked closer I saw that it was from our nieces. They had simply wrote us a letter that said they loved us. That was all. And the Smile and almost tears that it brings to my face makes me know that there is hope for me and that God is working. Satan has no hold over me! Not when I get on my knees before my God! I am so thankful that he could use my little nieces to make me feel better! So I want to say thank you to them, thank you for loving us as your aunt and uncle! Thank you for thinking about us! and we miss all three of you so much!

0 comments: