? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Taking it easy...

Its been a few days since I have put anything up here, and there has actually been many things on my mind but I guess I needed some time to sort through my thoughts. The hardest lesson I have been trying to learn in life is that I have no "real" control over anything, God does. So when I am feeling bad and I can't seem to find the answers or the doctors are not helping, or it seems that way, I get frustrated and nothing goes the right way. Well I am learning to do thing s differently. I am going to call it "taking it easy" which means that I am no longer going to worry about what the answers are or when the will come, because I trust that my God is going to give me the answers when He is ready for me to hear them! It is hard to just sit back and take a moment and just let the answers come to me, it has never been my strongest area! But God knows my weaknesses and my strengths and He know what I can handle and what I can't!


So tonight I have to fast for my glucose test in the morning and it is kinda freaking me out a little, but I am telling myself that God is in control, he has me in his hands! I am all by myself since Jon is on the night shift and has to work till 7 am :( but my fears are being put in the hands of my Savior and I am trusting in Him! He will protect me and keep me safe through the night!
So I am going to read my Bible and relax with the TV and then head to bed and hopefully I will get some sleep!

0 comments: