? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

If You Want Me To

I have had this song on my heart for a while. The lyrics speak so truly of my life, I am not who I was when I first began my journey of faith. God never promised that we would have it easy in this life, But he did promise that we didn't have to do it alone! Isn't that the best thing any Christian can ask for? I know that I can't make it to the finish line on my own, I get weak and tired and I need my God to sustain me. When I looked this song up on the internet I thought of a friend that is on bedrest because of some complications with her pregnancy, and another friend who just had he baby early, and yet another friend who also had her baby early. There are many people that I know that I walking through the "fire" and I hope that they read this blog and listen to this song and God encourages their heart, as it encourages mine. This song gives me the push I need sometimes to keep going, even when I feel like there is nothing left in me, I can pray and know that I am not alone and God is going to pull me through the "fire."

0 comments: