? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Whatever You're Doing.....

It's time for healing time to move on
It's time to fix what's been broken too long
Time to make right what has been wrong
It's time to find my way to where I belong
There's a wave that's crashing over me
And all I can do is surrender

Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but somehow there's peace
It's hard to surrender to what I can't see
but I'm giving in to something Heavenly


(Whatever You're Doing By Sanctus Real)


Chaos is definitely the word I would use to describe how I feel on the inside, or maybe just a huge jumbled mess. My emotions are getting the best of me and I feel like I am losing control...But somewhere in the midst of it all I am finding peace, peace from my Savior that is guiding my life and taking me somewhere better than this. Today My blood sugar dropped dangerously low and I was on the phone with my mom and she was encouraging me and telling me that God always has a plan for what happens in our lives. She is completely right. If I would have gone that that appointment in Texas this weekend I would not have had the encouragement nor the knowledge of my sugar going to low. I am learning to give God my all, and not some but ALL! He is the only one with the answer to why I feel bad and the only physician who can heal me! I am so thankful he put the people in my life that have helped me this week! I feel like I have made strides toward being happy again and not just sad, so to all my friends who have talked to me, I say THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

0 comments: