? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Good Day! ~ Day #4


So for those of you who know me, you know that I am a major
Oreo Fan!! Love them like no other!!! So when the doctor told me no sugar that was the first that that crossed my mind..."I can't have Oreo's..." I was suddenly saddened by that fact. Well today I went to Wal-mart and found me some sugar-free Oreos!! Oh My how it made my day a little bit brighter! It is the little things in life that can make realize that I can do this!


So now that I am done telling you about my love of Oreos, my day was pretty good! Well...Minus work, which never seems to be good these day! After work I went and met
my best friend Elizabeth for some lunch and much needed catch up time before she heads of to school for her last semester before her graduation. It was so good to see her!! I have really missed her these past couple years!


After my little lunch date I headed off to Wal-mart (where I found my oreos!) to get some mirrors for a little home artsy project! I had some old candle holders and some sand and seashells and wanted to make a centerpiece!

So I would say That I have had a really good day! I have budgeted my energy well today and I have not had to much pain and I have done fairly well on my diet! so here is to a good day and hopefully many many more!!!

Oh and P.S. I Loved the Oreos! cant even Tell they are Sugar Free!!!!! LOL :) And I am praying tomorrow is a good day too!
































0 comments: