? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Just Breathe

Sometimes I find myself so overwhelmed with the drama and stress of work, and dealing with my health and sometimes just life in general can get so chaotic that I have to tell myself that I need to just breathe. Breathe in and breathe out, just over and over again. Sometimes it works in relaxing me and sometimes it doesn't. The last several days, well actually weeks, have been quite tough for me. I have not felt well and can't figure it out and work has been tough ( I won't even go there!) so I can say that I feel like I have been pretty much just going through the motions lately. I have almost come out of the deep whole of "almost" depression, but I still have my days where I am sad and want to quit the battle that I fight every day within. On those days I have to say to myself "Katie, Just breathe, its going to be OK. You can do this. God has got this!" No, it doesn't take away all the sadness, nor does it by any means make me feel better but it does remind me that I have a big God that is on my side!


Today was one of those "Just Breathe" days. Several times I just had to breathe in and breathe out. It didn't make the day any less sucky but it did make me calmer. and it does remind me that God has control. No matter what happens at work, no matter what happens with the doctors, or no matter what happens to me, My GOD has control. That is my new focus this year, That God has CONTROL!!! So I need to just breathe and it will be OK!

0 comments: