? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hope

This little book was given to me from my pastors wife yesterday. It gave me such a smile when I opened it up and read the note she wrote me and the read the first chapter! It is filled with encouraging quotes and scriptures all about HOPE! WOW! Boy did I need that more than ever, and I love how my God works through other people!


"Every experience God gives us, every person he brings into our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future that only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom

What a perfect quote for me to read straight out of the book that was just given to me! It is amazing how God begins to move when we surrender and give him the reigns! I am so in awe sometimes of how much he is working around me to bring me to the place I need to be. Hope Is what I long for, hope that this pain won't last forever, hope that I can get this blood sugar under control, hope that my future has children in it, hope that this is not end for me! God has a plan, and I will do what I takes to follow that plan and live my life accordingly!

Tomorrow morning is my appointment for the doctors to hopefully figure out what is going on with my blood sugar levels, so here is to a good nights sleep and steady sugar levels! I know that my God will supply ALL, not some, of my needs! Until next time!!

0 comments: