? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mush of a day~Day#3


Well today is what I think I am gonna start calling a mush of a day. It Started out pretty good and is ending pretty bad. I woke up around 9 this morning and decided to make some gluten free muffins (with real blue berries!) Even though they weren't that low in sugar, they were still pretty good. After my daily dose of Bible reading and prayer I started my day. Did some sewing and mostly rested. About one this afternoon I began to feel kinda yucky.which for me is no good. I went to work at around three today and still not feeling well. I thought that I could push through it.


An hour later, it was very busy and of course I had a headache and my entire body hurt and at the same time every single customer was getting on my nerves! I felt like I was being pushed over the edge of my emotional cliff. I excused myself and went to the bathroom and sat on the floor and prayed for strength and prayed that God would help the pain. Of course I could not help but let the tears flow. I was ruining my makeup!! was the first thing I thought! How can I go back out there with my face all messed up? but I did, and of course my boss walks over and asks how I am doing and hugs me and I lose it all over again! She asks If I can make it till closing and I look at her through my tears and shake my head no.

So hear I am at home on my couch writing this post, laying on my heating pad. I have taken my meds and am feeling a little better. I am truly blessed that God gave me a supportive husband who helped me with the things I couldnt do because of the pain and helped me get settled on the couch and comfy.

So I will say that today was not a triumph or a victory or a failure today was simply mush. I cant say that it was a set back because I don't feel as though it was. But I do feel like it was mush!! So now I am really glad dinner is in the crockpot and I can lay here for the rest of the night!!

0 comments: