? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 5, 2012

They joys in life

There are some the simple things in life that just make your day better! Starbucks is one those things! I went to the doctor to this morning and after my extremely fast visit I decided I wanted Starbucks.


Since my new lifestyle, I mean diet, change I thought that I could not have Starbucks any more! I thought life was over!!!! But then one night my mom took me shopping and enlightened me that I could have it made decaf and Skinny (sugar free!) I was ecstatic!

So today when I get to Starbucks I found I order my Peppermint Mocha, Decaf, skinny and no whip. I get my drink and when I go to sip it, my face just twists! I knew that it was so not Decaf!!! I asked the lady if she made it decaf and she said "No." I promptly asked her to remake it! I had to laugh at my self! I can now tell the difference between decaf and caffeine! I found it funny that when you take yourself off certain things that over a certain period that you can find the difference!

0 comments: