? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 23, 2012

My life in one sentence... "A Working Progress"

Well Let's just say that is has been a very long and exhausting day, and it's not done yet. Since my husband is working all night, he sleeps during the day which would not be so bad if I was not home during the day! But alas I am so any housework I want to get done must get done at night while he is at work. So my days are flip flopped! I rest and relax in the morning and clean at night!


I said all that to say this, while I was doing my dishes after cooking dinner I began to just let my mind wonder... which I must admit it does quite often :) I began to think about my life, and if someone was to ask me how would I describe my life in one sentence what would it be. Most people would have to really think on that one, not me. Instantly I thought to myself " A working progress" Yep, that's me alright... I am definitely in need of some work, not just physically, but emotionally, spiritually, and mentally. I know that God is continually working in all of our lives to make us who He wants us to be, but I believe that He is working in me to repair the damage that has been done over the years, not to make me who I was.. But to make me BETTER! Make me a vessel to be used by Him, for what purpose you may ask me? Well to be honest, I have no idea, but I do know this, God has a reason for everything He puts into our lives and I know that there is a reason why I have been through what I have and what I am going through now. A reason unknown to me, but not to God!

I got a text tonight from a friend that really brought the reality of the life that I live to me, not the medical part but the military aspect of my life, I know I may not have said it but my husband is in the military. At any day he could come home with a piece of paper that says we are moving to a new place, and that we need to adapt. It is not an easy life, but I chose it the moment I fell for him and I knew exactly what I was getting into. But I always seem to forget that when we make friends with people who are military that they live with that reality too. and when they have to leave and learn to adapt it hurts my heart to have to let them go. But I know that God has something great in store for them! I love them dearly and am going to miss them more than they know. But God has the whole picture and I don't, I only have my tiny little piece of the puzzle and its hard to see what the outcome will be. But that is where our Faith kicks in.

For those of you wondering, my glucose test went fine this morning.. it was top 5 worst experiences of my life! The test came back normal and so did the blood test so I am not Hypoglycemic. Most all the other lab test came back normal as well to, so basically I still don't know why I feel like crud most the time! But that is OK, because my God has the answer and in his time he will show me!

0 comments: