? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 6, 2012

Learning a new way to budget.....Day# 6

One of the main things that doctors will tell any patient that is newly diagnosed with fibromyalgia is that fatigue is somthing that you will have to learn to manage. Well, when I decided that I was gonna take back my life this year I began to do some research on fibro. One of the things I learned that has been I think one of the hardest to learn to do is "budget" my energy. Because with me, I don't have any energy during the day, well let me rephrase that, I have some energy but not very much. So it is very important that I decide what is important and what is less important...and so forth. Well for me it's tough, finding that balance that is just right to where when I get home I am not so exhausted and hurting so much that I just want to lay down and do nothing the rest of the day.


Well today was one of those days where my "budgeting" skills were lacking. I had an early doctors appointment so I had to get up and go to that and my appointment ran long so I raced home, changed clothes and went straight to work. And I do believe that in doing that and so quickly I might add, that I used alot of energy and then at work I was working all three lanes of the drive thru by myself. Which I honestly don't know why I did not close one!! who knows, I guess I just was not paying attention.... But after all that I was exhausted, and hurting so home bound I was at 2. And couch ridden I have been since then...

But on the bright side I was able to eat some sense of fast food tonight. My husband wanted to grab some quick food and there is not many places that I can go eat! But I then remembered that chick-Fil-A could grill their chicken strips and I can eat those! needless to say I was excited! So I had some amazing grilled chicken strips for dinner! And of course I had to eat a few waffle fries, how could I not! They are amazing!!!

So Now that It is 10:30 p.m and I have work early in the morning I think I am now going to go take my daily Epson salt bath and go to sleep, or at least try to! Good night all!!!

0 comments: