? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 13, 2012

A reminder of what is to come....

The last several weeks I have been so tired that I just cant seem to keep my eyes open at times. I have been falling asleep while driving, in church, at work and it just seems like my body is shutting down when that happens. On Wednesday I talked to my mom at church about it and she decided that she would drive me home that night. Well on the way home she was telling me that when she was first trying to control her blood sugar that when it got to low she had the same experience that I am having. She told me that I should monitor my sugar levels for a while and see if they were low and if that was causing my fatigue. She gave me one of her extra monitor things and I have been keeping track of it since Thursday night. It has been considerably low for me, and has not been consistent. So I have been trying to keep it level and keep myself on my feet, but it has not been easy. I have been so tired that the slightest thing makes me exhausted. But needles to say that I am trying and that I know God has a reason for what He does!


But today I was reminded of what I had with my friends and my life where I was once happy. I saw an old friend today while I was at the commissary. It was so good to see Whitney and her husband and their adorable little baby girl, Baileigh! I have missed seeing them and seeing them! It was encouraging to hear that Whitney was reading my little blog that I try to write every night, made me realize that I do have friends that still care and love me! And I am more determined now to push through this and make it to the light at the end of the what seems like an endless tunnel!!!
So I want to say thank you to Whitney and Phil for that reminder of what is to come when I get through this!

0 comments: