? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Resting

Resting, something that I have always struggled with. There is such a small difference in resting and sleeping. My sleeping habits have never been consistent, well I wont say never. Just not in a long time. Here lately since my husband has been on swing shift I have been up later so I have been sleeping in late, which actually works to my advantage. My body sleeps better during the day anyway!! The point I am trying to make is that I have always struggled with finding the difference between getting the rest I need and the sleep I need.


I have come to find that the real rest is in Christ. He gives me all the rejuvenation that I need! Of course my physical body is going to still need the rest and sleep, but in order to fight this illness and beat this struggle that I am in I am going to need the rest that Christ gives me. This journey has not been what I expected and there has definitely been bumps, but I know that the trials ahead will only bring me to the future God has planned for me. That future is far better and far more than I can ever dream of because I have a great God! So hear I am Resting in HIM, following his plan and guidance for my life and this journey that I am on.

0 comments: