? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 51451 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (28 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 17002 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Trust in the Lord

Psalm 7:1

O LORD my God, in the do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:

Just last night on our way home from some friends Jon and I were talking about this video that we were shown. It was a parody of worship songs of how Christians only give Christ some and not ALL, and how we are more focused on us and our lives here on earth than what we were put on this Earth to do, serve our LORD and Saviour! I looked at my husband and said, "now, I am giving Him everything. I am so lost I cant do this on my own." Then he open the reading for Sunday while I was taking my bath last night and he read Psalm 7:1. And talk about a God moment! Just two weeks ago I felt like all hope was gone, that I was going to fall off this emotional cliff and be lost forever (figuratively speaking) then I decided I needed someone to talk to. So I found that someone and she has helped guide me back from the ledge. Without her prayers and guidance, I think I might be lost. So Thank you. As I lay here on my couch I just think about all God has shown me this weekend, and I am amazed. The things that I have uncovered with His guidance and the help of my mom and dad have been so enlightening!

So what I am trying to say is this, Trusting is no easy task! It doesn't come over night, it comes with prayer and prayer and lots more prayer. I am no where near where I need to be, but God knows I am trying and He is providing!

0 comments: